press, press, press!
If you’re hosting a conference, workshop, podcast, or interview series—you’ve come to the right place. This page is home to all of the information that you need about me.
Yosira is a business owner, event planner, community builder and software engineering nerd.
With over 15 yrs of Project Management experience she has extensive knowledge in leading teams, project and event planning, and Information Technology (IT). She brings a unique experience as an Afro-Latina, business owner as well as a technologist perspective to conversations. Her skill set position her as an expert in topics relevant to entrepreneurship in our culturally complex digital society. Topics of focus include:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Latina/o (aka Latinx) experience as a business owner
- Latina/o (aka Latinx) experience in STEM
- Event Planning (Corporate, Wedding, Social)
- Automation and Process Improvement
- Virtual Meetings and Events
- Digital Presence for Small Businesses
Yosira holds a degree Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, a Masters in Software Engineering and a passion for building community through live event experiences.
Click on any of the photographs below to access the high resolution image!
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Me: 443-808-1694
Let’s Chat: Appointment Calendar