Events by Yosira is a boutique event planning & design company based out of the Washington D.C., metro area
We are rooted in our principles and we believe…..
- That a successful event is delivered through an extraordinary guest experience
- Commitment to you means meeting and exceeding your expectations.
- In providing you with the personal attention you deserve.
- In inclusion & diversity, therefore we support : Women-Owned Small Businesses, Black-Owned Wedding Vendors, Latino-Owned Wedding Vendors
- Efficiency is key therefore responding thoroughly & promptly to your needs is a necessity.
That’s luxury service – redefined
Yosira Jamison, Owner
Lead Planner & Designer
I found my love for wedding & event planning from the many events I’ve coordinated. These include corporate and non-profit organizations through the years.
As a Caribbean born (Dominican Republic) Afro-Latina, I thrive on infusing culture and vibrancy into events I produce. And my being raised in the NYC metro, I am forever influenced by a refined glamorous style and the importance of beautiful lighting.
I have over 15 years of Project Management experience, through which I’ve developed extensive task management and schedule development skills. This means your event flow will be perfectly planned and your day flawlessly time managed
After receiving a Masters in Software Engineering and working as a project manager, I decided to merge my skills in leading teams, planning and execution with my love for design, art and all things creative.
these are a few of
My Favorite Things
- Karaoke – give me a beat (anything 90’s), a microphone, & two cosmopolitans
- I am a proud U.S. Air Force, military spouse
- I’m most inspired from my world travels & I bring that inspiration into my designs
- I love dining out (brunches are my fave!) – some of my favorite spots are: The Smith (Washington DC) and The Rusty Scupper (Baltimore, Maryland)
- My favorite city is (and will always be) New York City – it’s the nostalgia for me
- Catch me on the dance floor (or my living room any given off-Saturday) bailando Salsa