A Boutique Wedding & Event Planning Company
Servicing -Washington DC | New York City (NYC) | Baltimore, Maryland
and we firmly believe…
- That a successful event is delivered through an extraordinary guest experience
- Commitment to you means meeting and exceeding your expectations.
- In providing you with the personal attention you deserve.
- In inclusion & diversity – therefore we hire and partner with talented Women-Owned, Black-Owned & Latino-Owned Wedding & Event Vendors.
- Efficiency is key therefore responding thoroughly & promptly to your needs is a necessity
Yosira Jamison, Owner
Lead Planner of
Events by Yosira, LLC
I found my love for wedding & event planning from the many events I’ve coordinated – from weddings to non-profit organizations through the course of 20 years
I was born in the tropical Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic. As an Afro-Latina, raised in the NYC metropolitan I understand and thrive in infusing culture and vibrancy into events I produce
I have over 15 years of Project Project Management experience, through which I’ve developed extensive task management and schedule development skills. This means your event flow will be perfectly planned and your day flawlessly time managed.
After receiving a Masters in Software Engineering and working as a project manager, I decided to merge my skills in leading teams, planning and execution with my love for travel, design, art and all things creative
Get to Know Me
- I am a proud U.S. Air Force, military spouse
- I’m most inspired from my world travels & I bring that inspiration into my designs
- I am bilingual – Although I moved to the US when I was 6yrs old, Spanish is my native language
- I love dining out (brunches are my fave!) – some of my favorite spots are: The Smith (Washington DC) and The Rusty Scupper (Baltimore, Maryland)
- My favorite city is (and will always be) New York City – it’s the nostalgia for me